2-1-1 San Joaquin extends an invitation to providers of health, human and social services for San Joaquin County residents to participate in its information and referral network.
- Commit to provide 211SJ current and accurate information regarding their profile, programs and services for inclusion in the 211SJ database.
- Provide 211SJ with updated information as needed, reflecting changes in their profile, programs and services listing. 211SJ Application and Update Form
- Share information regarding 211SJ with their clients and community partners. Include 211SJ material/information in their outreach and materials distribution activities.
Application for Inclusion for the 211SJ Database
We are committed to maintaining a comprehensive, up-to-date and accurate database. This will only be possible if we can have the same commitment from our partner agencies to provide us with complete and accurate data, and be just as committed to update us on any changes regarding their agencies, programs and services.
Agencies interested in having their information added to the 211SJ database are required to:
- Review the Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria and Policy.
Complete and submit the required application forms. This may be submitted online, by fax or email. Established partners will also be asked complete and submit the same forms to update agency information on the database. 211SJ may also ask for periodic updates on database information.
Fillable Word Forms:
- 211SJ Partner Profile (Application/Update)
- 211SJ Programs/Services (Application/Update)
Printed forms may be submitted by fax to (209) 461-3087, Attention 211SJ Data or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Communication is the Key to a Good Partnership!
- Keep us informed. Utilize our Community Board.
- Let us know what you think. Send us an email!
- Meeting new 211SJ Partners and their team members could help improve information and referrals.